Sunday, February 15, 2009

UGGs Outlet & Coach Shoes Winter Deals

By Kenneth Elliott

Have you taken a look around at some of the high end stores that carry Coach Shoes and Cheap UGG boots. I have. I've noticed that their are a lot of sales going on these days. And why not. The Christmas holiday was not very good for most stores. They just did not recoup a majority of the money they they spent to have their isles packed with merchandise. This is a bad situation for them. But for consumers like you and me this is the perfect time to pick up Coach Shoes and UGG boots that normally would be a full price any other time. But now, I am seeing sales 20% to 50% off on some merchandise. It seems that retailers are just trying to get some of their money back.

So what should you be looking for. This is the time to shop for last years styles, styles from last spring and summer. I have seen UGG sandals today that normally would cost $99 dollars marketed down to prices like $70 dollars, a 20% discount off of sticker price. This was just one item, but looking around other sites I was able to find even more deals. It is like they just want to give away the merchandise.

Take a look at this deal at shoes.com. It is for the Ugg Women's Mar Wedge. The description for this shoe reads "Ugg enters a brilliant new realm with this striking espadrille sandal. Soft suede or fabric upper in a two-piece espadrille wedge sandal style, with a round open toe, contoured front band, full cup heel with cutout and attached ankle tie straps. Smooth leather lining, cushioned footbed with 8mm curly sheepskin in forefoot. Natural material braided 1/2 inch midsole and 2 inch low espadrille wedge heel. Crepe-textured natural gum rubber outsole." This shoe is normally $99.99 but it is discounted to $79.99. That is a difference that most people would not be able to pass up.

These are exciting times for those that have the income to go out and buy. These were just small deals that I found on my spare time. With a little more focus and just a few more hours I am sure I would have found numerous deals.

The economy has truly put a strain on the American dollar. Consumers are not ready to go to the stores and buy what they used to buy on impulse. Retail establishments need to do what they have to do to get customers to flow to the stores once again. There only option is to offer sales at attract customers. - 15683

About the Author: